Friday, April 7, 2017

Friend Passed

So my friend passed away. Within an hour or so of when I visited her, she got transferred to a more comfortable location, where people go basically to die in peace.

She didn't really wake up after I'd visited her. I said that when I saw her she was asleep, and the most I'd dared to do was theatrically whisper at her, but I don't think there was much I could have done to wake her even if I'd taken the extra effort. She was essentially in a coma at that point.

I was with the family when they received the news. Tough stuff.

I don't really want to post about anything that might distract from this topic, but just so you know I'll probably be posting about my phone breaking, the laundromat getting busted up by robbers, getting accepted to another University, and being four weeks into my new job and having done case notes, Serious Incident Reports, and a containment (with no identifying information, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment