Monday, June 17, 2019

Dreams June 2019

I've been having some real screwed up dreams lately.

I had one recently where I was at a party, and when I was looking out a window, I noticed that a building was collapsing. I watched for a bit and noticed that it was happening continually, and that the phenomenon was coming in our direction. I instructed everyone else to get as low to the ground as possible and turn off all the lights.

Turns out, the people behind this were a group of zombie-looking people who could set anything they gazed upon on fire. We did our best to avoid them, but they found us. Fortunately, they decided that someone in our ranks was a prophet and decided to let him and all of his friends travel with him (I wasn't the prophet).

We had no choice but to travel with them, or else they would burn us alive with their glare. These zombie-people would look at things, state that they were "sinful" and burn them to ash. One thing they considered sinful was the action of eating. So to survive, we all had to travel with the zombie-people, slowly starving, trying to pick up scraps when they weren't looking.

Then the next day I had a dream where I was a member of a traveling band of warriors in medieval times. We were ambushed by a group of enemies, and the people on my team made short work of them by sticking them full of arrows.  I got one guy by throwing a spear at him.

But right while we're celebrating, this guy I impaled shows up and throws a spear at our team. He tags one of my teammates, but I grab the spear, impale him again and slit his throat.

He bleeds and gurgles, but he doesn't die. At this point I pull out a spellbook and start hitting him with dark magic, but while it does a lot of damage to him, such as blowing up one of his eyes and one of his cheeks, it doesn't kill him.

I start panicking, knowing that he is only a victim of circumstance and not a true enemy, and I want to put him to rest. My allies drag me off, saying he can't die.

If any of you have an interpretation of these recent dreams, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment