Friday, February 24, 2012

Dreams

I am really bad at this dream diary thing. I finally caught one for the first time in many nights. Here, I'll relay it.

Yeah, so I'm playing this video game, but I'm supposed to be talking to someone and planning something. The video game is these two little figures. You control one, and the other is the enemy. You have a sword and the enemy has a gun. The enemy is firing bullets everywhere and you have to navigate through the bullets to get near him so you can stab him.

I keep telling myself I'll do it after I finish this game, but the game drags on for a really long time. Eventually, I decide to quit playing the video game so I can do whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing.

After I finish talking to this guy, I go back to my game, expecting my character to be dead and all my progress lost (you can't pause this game apparently). To my surprise, not a single bullet has touched him. He's done better than I could do, if I were controlling him. Then, the enemy suddenly dies, for no reason.

That's when I wake up, feeling guilty for some reason.

I remember another one. In this one, I'm climbing a mountain with an old friend and two girls and a guy I don't recognize. Me and the two girls are walking in front, and my old friend is a little ways behind, next to the guy I don't recognize.

I have a sack of potatoes, and the girls are telling me to throw a potato at my friend behind me. I tell them "I was put in charge of the potatoes for a reason. If one of you were in charge, we already would have wasted all the potatoes by throwing them around". But they keep nagging me and eventually I throw one. It explodes on my friend but doesn't hurt him beyond irritating him a little. He's like, "Dude, what are you thinking?! Why'd you do that?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment