Sunday, December 15, 2013

Some Grades Back and New Timetable

I tried to eat all my perishable food items before leaving for Guelph. I ate nearly a whole head of lettuce and all my fruit except one orange. Finished my milk and pepperoni. I made coleslaw for a potluck get-together, so I had two half-heads of cabbage and some carrots.Spent a day eating almost exclusively salads and coleslaw.

Got two of my grades back. Finished with an 83 for Developmental Psych and a 78 or something like that for Systems. It's not on the portal but the teacher I did my culminating interview let me know how I did in his class.

I like how my test results for Psych reflect my improvement throughout the year.

Test 1: 64%
Test 2: 86%
Test 3: 100%

And even though my first test and assignment were beneath the class average, I wound up beating it by the end of the year (average was 78%). Adapt and survive, yeah! I'm the comeback kid.

The review went fine. I was told I was a joy to have in class, and I had it confirmed that I didn't fail any classes so I don't have to take a supplemental.

My schedule for next year is horrid. I guess it's to make up for the dream of a schedule I had last semester. Three 8 AM classes and no days off.

I wound up deciding to not take an additional course.

I'm hoping to renew my health card, renew my driver's license and get a criminal record check done while I'm in Guelph. I also need to do some training for my position at the info desk at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment