Saturday, April 16, 2016

PATH and MAP Training

A... few weeks ago, I went to PATH and MAP training in Toronto. It was pretty neat. Similar to the New Story training where we got to develop a plan for another facilitator and have one done for us, then follow up/follow through with it and take notes on the result, we got to have first hand experience practicing the PATH and MAP process as well.

I got to play each role. I had an illustrated plan done for me on my first day, I got to be graphic facilitator for a PLAN on the second, and I got to be a process facilitator for a PATH on the third. Roles were voluntary, so I was glad I got to do all three.

I stayed with my grandfather while I was in Toronto. I was kind of able to do a little tour of the family while I was out there, visiting with two other branches as well.

The place we had our training was the Society of Friends, which is the place of worship for a type of Christian, known as the Quakers. Turns out, that's my religious background a few generations back on one side of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment