Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Haircut Pics

I got requested to send some pics of my new haircut, so here's some before and after images.

Before

 After
As you can see, I did like a teenage girl on Facebook and took a shot of myself in the mirror.  Don't know how those girls do it.  Look into the camera and you're looking down. Look at the mirror and your gaze is never level. Probably just practice. This was the best pic I came out with.

The person who cut my hair was the same age as me, and she went to the same highschool as me.Knew a bunch of people I know.  Pretty cool.

So almost everyone transferred to the March info session for SSW, leaving mine the only slot not filled. Procrastinators.

I might turn this blog temporarily private during their selection process. Don't  want to risk them looking me up and thinking that I'm the kinda guy that slathers his info all over the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment