Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lost Some Electricity

I got called back to work at the place that I was doing Quality Control for earlier this summer. Same job, and they'll probably have me in tomorrow, since they have more bolts needed to inspect, but probably nothing after that.

Some electrician was in our house because of the construction being done for the new neighbors.  He knocked out the lights in both bedrooms and we've been like this for a number of days. He's coming in tomorrow to fix it. Today, we had a powerout and assumed that it must be connected to our other problem with power, but nope. Coincidental legit powerout that only lasted two hours at max.

We got our garden going. We dug out a plot of land and our plants that we were growing indoors have been growing outside for a number of days. IT turned out to be a decent-sized garden.

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that according to this blog's stats, there was a huge viewership spike for "Didn't get Called Back for Work". Too bad it had to be for my only recent submission surrounding a disappointment. Oh well, I kind of did get called back at this point, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment