Friday, October 30, 2015

New Story 2

I'm back in Kitchener. Second night in, I solved my busted shoe problem. Value Village had a perfectly-sized, classy, cheap pair of shoes, and I could go into my third day of training with decent footwear.

My room had a cute little coffee maker that brewed one cup per use. I got up in the morning, looked at the instructions, prepared the machine and flipped the switch. But it didn't turn on. I looked down and saw it wasn't plugged in. I went to plug it in and realized there wasn't an outlet. The room seemed to be designed to avoid putting outlets in convenient locations.

Having maid service is weird. I get my bed made and my towels folded in some funky way. I get new miniature bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. But it's a weird feeling to know that someone is coming into your room and doing stuff.

I couldn't find my camera, so I couldn't take photos of the exotic land of Brantford. I took some with my phone, but I don[t know how to take them off, so it doesn't matter much.

Training was good. We got to act as a facilitator for another facilitator and vice versa. We got to create a goal and develop a plan and have one developed for us. I've got confidence that the plan I have is both realistic and will improve me in an area applicable to where I'm at, and I also believe in the plan I helped deliver for another,

No comments:

Post a Comment