Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Stuff

Last Friday, we had a Christmas dinner at work. They called us up early. The whole breakroom was decked out with decorations. All the tables had tablecloths and poinsettias, there were wreathes, and a decorated Christmas tree. There was a long table, with turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, pasta, and salad. All the higher-ups served us. There was our supervisor, the head of HR, the plant manager, and the head of Guelph's Linamar! They served themselves lst, and afterwrd, ate among us. We usually get a ten minute break, and a twenty minute break down the line, but they gave us a 45 minute break! They offered everyone a second serving, which I took them up on. I was so stuffed, I felt like dying! I worked for an hour, and was hungry again!

The food was good. It wasn't like, cafeteria food or anything. They gave us our regular twenty minute break, too, and with it, cake for everyone in the factory.

I came home, and found that I had received a package... A Christmas package from some old Katimavik friends! They'd sent me a couple of Christmas gifts!

I deposited my cheque, found that my chequebook had come, and I got put on direct deposit at my agency.

Everything's pretty good right now! I feel the Christmas spirit and I feel like I am in love with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment