Monday, January 2, 2012

CWY La Pocatiere/Karadie 2011 Logbook Instructional Post

This is another redirectory post. I wrote an instructional letter on living in Karadie for our group logbook. While in Quebec, I asked for someone to make an informational post to the logbook concerning Karadie, since we were the first results if you tried researching the name, and because I knew we had a target audience in the next year's CWY group to be stationed there. Information on the village is so scarce that members of my own group this year found --this-- blog when researching the village, just because I'd used it's name.

Anyway, here's the link: http://logbook.cwy-jcm.com/maliquebec1/2012/01/01/karadje-info/

Now I just need to write my own personal newsletter update, and make my final contribution to The Migrating Gryphon and maybe I'll get more into the swing of things here. This past week or so has vanished in the blink of an eye. Canadian time moves faster than Malian time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment