Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stardust Review

Well, looks like that credit card thing isn't going to turn out. Anything available requires a confirmation of income. Don't know why I even wanted one, anyway. Can't really build credit rating if you don't have an income. Also, they want proof of a secure income, which means that temp jobs don't count. Looks like this life feature's going to be unavailable to me for a while, so I might as well put it on the backburner.

I finally got around to sending my Mali family photos. It cost less than $5. If you count what I spent on developing just the photos I sent them, and add the price to mail them, it's just a scratch over $10, but less than $11. That's way better than I would have thought.

I wrote a review for the movie, Stardust. You can find it here: "http://gryphonsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/stardust-is-film-remake-of-neil-gaimans.html"

It's kind of an incomplete review. I just give a brief general comparison between the book and movie, and then I point out a few notable things about the movie. But whatever, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment