Sunday, April 27, 2014

Order Packer

There are two positions at Well.ca. Order picking, and order packing. Last year, I was an order picker, and over the course of the summer the pickers were slowly taught to pack as needed. A number of times, I was asked if I had been taught to pack, and when I said no, there just wasn't any time to train me on it. Well, according to the job description I just received, I have been hired on as an order packer this year. Gonna have to break it to them that they never trained me on it. On the other hand, since this is the "training season" and people train on their first session, if I'm going in a group, I'll probably get trained. I would be really excited to be a packer, actually.

I'm such a fool. I thought I'd have to update my file at Liberty Staffing, since it had been slightly over a year since I'd worked at Well, so I was surprised when they just called me in. Somebody else said "But it hasn't been over a year, it's been a school year. Eight months." Doh! I am really not intelligent in some ways.

I got to go back to the Butterfly Conservatory again. I went with the participants this time. I don't know what the rules are about publishing images with participants so I'm not going to.









No comments:

Post a Comment