Monday, February 1, 2016

Cell Phone Charger

I believe this February the 1st marks nine months of survival independently out of school!

I take vitamins D and B12, and I take melatonin to help me sleep. My D is chewable orange flavou
r, my B12 is peppermint, and my melatonin is chocolate. No more flavourless vitamin experiences for me!

We've got furniture coming in. There's a thrift store called Worth a Second Look in Kitchener. They have really good prices on furniture, and more importantly, they deliver! This solves mine and my roommate's problem of not being able to move anything. It's happening this Wednesday.

Here is a pic of that cellphone charger situation I was talking about. See? To get it to charge, I need to tape a pen to the base of the charger, then tie a rubber band (although we're using two in this pic) to keep everything in place,

No comments:

Post a Comment