Thursday, April 25, 2013

Year Conclusion

Well, my final grade came in, which was for Psych. I was at 70%, which was my all-time worst grade. My goal was to do well on the final and get my grade over 72%, which was my Math grade last semester and my lowest finalized grade. Did better than I thought I would and scored 89%, which moved me up to 76% final grade, even higher than Soc. So, that means that this semester's classes averaged out to:

-Human Services: 98%
-Group Dynamics: 99%
-Applied Communications: 87%
-Psychology: 76%
-Sociology: 75%
-Cultural Diversity: 96%

You know what all that rounds up to? 89%. Remember what my grade last semester was? 89%. Know what those two numbers round out to be for a yearly average? 89%. Recall what test score bumped me up to this number? 89%. Remember what grade would have gotten me on the Presedential Honour Role? 90%. Kill me. Would have felt better with 88.

Moved out of Residence today. When I went in, I only had two suitcases, but leaving, I had twice as much stuff. No idea how I accumulated so much. My friend helped me move yesterday, but her car was too small for all my stuff, so today I spent nine hours coordinating buses to go there and come back with my final suitcase.

Same as last semester, I only managed to sell one book, for $40. The other books weren't in demand, except for one which they offered me $3 for...

No comments:

Post a Comment