Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paper and Midterm Back, Paper and Midterm In

I got a paper and midterm back. Wound up doing well on the paper, FAILED the midterm. First failure I've had so far, but there's a paper coming up in that and I'm fairly confident I can make up for it. Handed in a paper and did a midterm today. Fairly confident in the midterm. The paper was on a community organizer and my teacher knows the person that I chose. That's a good thing, haha.

Student Life is hiring for next year. They have an English Conversation Partner position and a position as a Respect Leader. Both pay $12.50 which is more than I'm making now. I've got almost two years experience in both, and I kind of want to go for it, but since the person in charge of hiring is my boss, I'm feeling a little self-conscious about going for a different position. Worried about looking "disloyal" to my position as Info Desk Staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment