Sunday, May 25, 2014

This House

For the camp counselor position, I will be competing with at least one friend, and maybe three more. It's a weird feeling, competing directly with my peers.

I wonder if the girls chose the basement apartments, or if they were assigned them. They're the smallest, so I hope they at least don't have to pay as much.

I'll have to be in Kitchener next Thursday for my interview, and I'll have to stay overnight because it goes to eight. I don't know if I should ring the doorbell and introduce myself to my roommates, or if I should just walk in. It would be weird ringing the doorbell at the place that I've lived for eight months, but I don't want to spook anyone.

This house was only a three bedroom house, but my landlord changed it into a seven-bedroom by renovating it. For example, he built a wall through a dining room. Bam. Two bedrooms. I think my room is a legit bedroom, though.

Something that just occurred to me... Who's taking care of the garden?! We have a pretty sweet flower bed out front, but I didn't have anything to do with it, and certainly my old roommates didn't have any interest in gardening... It was there last year, too, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment