Friday, August 22, 2014

Camp Over

This was my last day working with participants through the summer program. This job has been the most intellectually and emotionally involving experience, and the most most challenging, since coming back from Mali. I've got a three day wrap-up week and then I'm finished with my staff team, too. Very weird feeling.

Got an interview next week to do some part-time work with an individual during the school year.

The 2nd Year SSW are supposed to organize a BBQ for the 1st years, but because of my work, I missed both meetings about organizing it and had to figure out something to bring for the potluck by texting some of the people involved. And I can't do set-up for the program orientation because it's on the 26th, and my last day is the 27th.


No comments:

Post a Comment