Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stuff I Brought Back

So since I was back, I was able to pick up my health card and credit card. I had to activate my credit card by calling a number. All went smoothly. Guy on the other end was the most enthusiastic customer service representative I've ever encountered! Wish I remembered his name.

"Hello, how may I improve your day?"
"Sorry, you must get this all the time, but you have one of the most AWESOME names I have ever heard. "Sibbald" very British, and then "Gryphon" you don't need me to tell you how awesome."
"I'll spare you the earful, since you mentioned the word I was waiting for."
"Let me tell you about a mistake I made when I started using my credit card."

As if he was actually invested in doing a good job or something.

I also picked up my beard trimmer charger, my DS charger, some tupperware I'd left behind, and brought some decorative items for my room.

Played some online game with my brother and his friends, which was a new experience. Looking into getting a headset adapter, since my computer doesn't have the correct equipment for audio/visual communication. I think it's the audio which is the problem. Interferes with me Skyping, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment