Saturday, July 26, 2014

Broke my Bed

Somehow I've lost my student card. Last place I remember using it is at TD when I used it to get my student credit card. I went back and asked them if I'd left it there but no luck. Get one card and lose another, huh.

Today was kind of disappointing, made plans that fell through, and had back-up plans which also fell through. Then I got home, sat on my bed and the bed broke. Now I'm sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

I kind of thought that might happen. My bed frame was four pieces of wood nailed together with one placed overtop. It had already broken once before and I "fixed it by shifting around the top board so that not a lot of pressure was placed on the broken part.

I'd put that plant-holder that came with the room in the area between the boards under the mattress. I'd always thought that the area under the bed would make a good last-resort storage container. Oh well, there are worse losses, I guess.

I've got a table next to my bed that I keep my laptop and printer on. It was at a really good level to me when I was lying in bed. Now I'm sitting cross-legged on my mattress to be face-level with my laptop. Little disappointing.

But none of that matters because THIS HAPPENED




OHHHH YEAH! SUNFLOWER! Where'd this guy come from?! Who's gardening at our place?! What?!

All my sunflowers had died, but this guy shows up out of the blue! Ohhhh, it's going to be a good year after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment