Sunday, May 22, 2011

Showing Up in Too Many Searches Nowadays...

Today, I did a little bit of research on Karadjé, and you know what I found out? If you Google, "Karadjé Canada World Youth" the third hit is my blog! Specifically, theGot My Green Stripe entry just prior to this! It's an obscure thing to search, but do you know who would? People in my group looking for info, same as me! Gaah! I hope no one from my group sees it, and blackmails me by threatening to tell Sensei of my underhanded dealings!

Otherwise, it looks like Karadjé only became a CWY placement last year, with only two groups having moved through it before me. Also, it only has a population of 750. These facts help explain why info on it is so difficult to dig up.

I haven't posted in my Reviews blog since coming back. I must have become less critical. That's no good. I just haven't been feeling it. I hope my brain didn't bust from doing that factory work.

I watched a movie in-theater a little while ago... I watched The Simpsons Movie... Watched another movie with a friend... I read Green Grass Running Water by Thomas King... I played Pokemon White... I haven't reviewed anything.

Plus, it's Spring... I have a photo gallery for Winter,Summer and Fall on my Photos blog... Only season left out is Spring... I'm not working, and I've got a digital camera... How lazy have I got?!

I want to copy/paste that stuff I said about Yume Nikki and Plants vs. Zombies. Those were basically reviews, but I did them because it was a slow news day and I still had enough integrity to try and post daily... And because of that, I neglected to appreciate them for what they were... Reviews, ripe for a far more needy blog. But this site doesn't have a convenient serch bar, and I'm kinda too lazy to look for that post manually.

Here's a cat and dolphin playing together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynvewVe21Y

Cat and barn owl being friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g

Two otters holding hands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

No comments:

Post a Comment