Monday, November 4, 2013

84%

I got 84% on a midterm! Woohoo! Best I've done on a test this year!

I'm going to apply for a job at the info desk at my school. Only up to 10 hours per week, so a good part time job, and I know two people doing it already. Don't know if I can get into the customer services with my experience, but we'll see.

Getting graded on facilitating a group tomorrow. I chose to do a pre-employment program for youth between 15-25, entering the job market with little experience and probably at risk of homelessness.

The breakfast wrap saves you less than $1 compared to the sandwich, and the savoury sauce isn't even any good. So the deal's not comparable to the chicken salad wrap vs. sandwich.

They stopped offering ham in the breakfast options. I guess it's because it wasn't popular enough to continue, but since they have ham available because of their ham and Swiss sandwiches, I don't see why they can't use it.

They stopped cutting the sandwiches in half, too. That bugs me. I mean, I don't even know if I prefer my sandwiches cut, but since it was a task that took half a second to do, making an entire policy change seems weird. I feel like some business person was unsatisfied with worker productivity, so he took away sandwich cutting obligations, then fired a bunch of people as he felt productivity should be raised through this move. And of course that doesn't make things more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment