Saturday, November 16, 2013

Internet Is Up

Internet is up!

Did I ever tell you guys that I saw three deers? Happened a couple weeks ago. I was sitting on a bench next to a pond, and these three deers just totally walked out of the bushes. They were just chilling and eating grass. I watched them for the longest time.

Did you know you can buy a computer keyboard and a mouse at the dollar store?  My computer's getting older and it needs some assistance, so I bought it these things. But I didn't know I could get them at the dollar store and wound up paying $10 for a mouse instead of $2, and I paid $20 for a keyboard instead of three (okay, I actually got the keyboard for a Christmas party and just identified it later).

It's shocking that we can get these relatively important electronic devices for such a small amount. I knew about head phones and ear buds. Never going elsewhere for those things.

That third Facebook girl I was telling you guys about. I didn't accept her request, but sent her a message asking her who she was and why she wanted to be friends. She said "ur fada". I said "I don't get it. My father?" She replied "u dey craze". Then Facebook deleted all her messages with the explanation "This comment has been deleted as spam or for being abusive". Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment