Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Groups Final and Info Desk

Today, I got my most relevant exam back. It was for the course-within-a-course, which could flunk me even if I had a decent average. Lot of anxiety surrounding this. I passed by a pretty safe margin! At this point, I can't fail any of my courses, even if I don't show up for finals.

...Of course I'm going to show up!

If I maintain the level I'm currently at, my averages throughout my courses should range between the seventies and eighties! Not as bad as I thought things might turn out!

Only way I could fail is if my group doesn't produce a paper for our final Groups assignment, or if I don't go to see my student adviser for a culminating review.

Annnnnd, I got that job at the Info Desk! I felt the interview had gone well, but I was worried that my lack of experience in the customer services might stand in the way.

Pretty accomplished day.

No comments:

Post a Comment