Thursday, April 9, 2015

It Happened Again

Well, I did it. I completed the shave. I was a little inauthentic and shaved a day before the agreed-upon time, but I did it because my last day of classes where everyone will be together was today. Since they were my strongest donation base and my reason for doing the event, I felt obligated to make sure they saw both rewards for the effort.

Here's an album of the process.



Standard look.

\

My beard at it's longest length for the pre-shave growth. It became strong enough to support 14 pencils!


The final bid's decision on my facial hair design.



I had some fun experimenting before finishing the job.




Final result.

We had a class celebration today. There was a potluck (I made taco dip again), a year book-style compliment sheet that people signed for each other, and an award ceremony where people got certificates for being standouts in certain categories. I got "most school spirited". I feel like that's winning the "biggest nerd" award. What even is school spirit? Is it because I'm a Respect Intern?

No comments:

Post a Comment