Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stand up for Mental Health II

I went to Standup for Mental Health again this year. If you don't remember what that is, it's stand up comedy done about mental illness by people who suffer from mental illness. It's therapeutic for them, and raises awareness on these issues. It was run by SSW students and was probably the last fundraiser event of the year.

In their raffle, I won bedsheets, sparkling wine, wine glasses, chocolate and candles. And I got five free pizzas. Goes with the cheese board, French press, two hours cleaning service, and thirty free movie rentals that I won in the Rip a Strip raffle. I also took three free pizzas from there, totaling eight free pizzas overall.

Last year at SFMH I won a month of free martial arts training. I always make value on the raffle.

I had my final Respect evaluation last Friday, and we had our last Respect meeting, last staff meeting, and did the recognition event. I clocked in my last hours as a Respect Intern. So that's over.

Somehow my phone got fried. I lost all my contacts, apps, everything. I think it's back to its default setting. And my tech savvy roommate's moved out. I think it still functions as a phone, but can't be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment