Thursday, April 16, 2015

SSW Completion

Ehhh... Today I finished my last class as a Social Service Worker student. We came in to do a debrief of the groups we ran in our agencies, and the group we were in to assess our groups. We were the last batch of people scheduled to come in. We capped off the year. And now it's done. No more classes, no  more homework, no more placement. It's done.

Went to the Registrar's office today to make sure my name was correct in their system, since my HSF certificate said "Gryphon S Sibbald" had graduated. My middle names are Walter and Barent. There are a lot of letters in those and not one of them is "S".

Turns out they had me in as "Gryphon Sibbald Sibbald". It's fixed now. "Gryphon WB Sibbald" will graduate properly.

If you Google my name, the first hit is my blog. It's of a post where I'd said "Gryphon Sibbald" to lead it away from a former post where I'd said "Gryphon Sibbald" which got me on Google tobegin with.

I'd rather transition this to be the signature Google post.We've had a good batch of consecutive posts, I think. I sure hope I've said Gryphon Sibbald enough to replace it as the new highest hit.

And I forgot to mention it, but this is our 602nd blog post. The 600th was "Stand Up For Mental Health II" a couple posts back.

No comments:

Post a Comment