Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Creepy Phone Continued

Yeah, so I'm fine. The phone's curse didn't come to fruition. At the designated time, however, it did delete half my contacts. This isn't the first time it's pulled that, either. Last time, it deleted all my apps and all the contacts that were saved to the physical phone, as opposed to the SD card. So I figured if I just saved to the SD card I'd be okay, but this is pretty random. Oh well, since it saved my conversation history and most of my recent contacts have texted me, and the others are on my old flip phone, the damage shouldn't be too significant. But I don't want to have to plan around this being a regular thing.

I tried taking the suggestions it gave for the demonic-sounding gibberish and it just gave me more gibberish. I realized that I was testing it in a text I was going to send to my friend, felt guilty and stopped. Wouldn't want to send along some kind of incantation.

But this thing has really gone insane. Listen to the suggestions it gives to finish a word when I write "differen" (I was going to write "different")

Differensiasie, Differensiaalvergelykings

What

Okay, so I just want it to be known that after writing that, my computer froze and it started looking up "zdvnk>" in the task bar repeatedly again. Also, my computer stopped letting me write the letters "D" "V" and "N" and it started repeating those specific letters in the task bar as well. So weird.

I forgot to mention that my mom's career development class was taking a tour of the Conestoga Doon Campus last week. Since I live right by the college, I got to come along with them and help out with the tour.

I put in a garden at my place in student housing. I started with indoor stuff because I have a hard time waiting for the Victoria day weekend. Sunflowers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, squash, beans and peas. And since we have a few flower baskets, I put in some flowers. Why not.

The quantity of seeds they offer per packet differs so wildly. The amount of cherry tomatoes were miniscule compared with the regular tomatoes, and there were far fewer zucchini than squash. I looked at the packet because I felt that such uneven distribution was so uncalled for, but there's nothing on how many seeds each packet should have. So I guess they weren't dishonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment