Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom's 50th

Yesterday my grandparents visited for an early celebration of my mother's 50th birthday. We went out for lunch and had dinner at some friends of the family's. For lunch, we went to a place called The Boathouse. I'd never been except for once when I got an icecream cone from their little icecream side operation. I've heard that you're not a true Guelphite until you've been to The Boathouse. So I'm glad to be a true Guelphite now.

Have you ever heard of the site how-old.net? You can upload images of yourself and it estimates your age and gender. It's gotten pretty big, and I don't know why because it's not exactly a new concept. But I decided to put in my collection of facial hair styles and see how it effects the estimation.


Age 45 for the pencilbeard. Not too much younger than my mother.


38 years old at my standard look. By trimming my beard, I trim off 7 years.

 


37 for my fundraiser selection. Losing that chin and neck hair doesn't do as much as losing the excess of the pencilbeard.




37 again. The muttonchops didn't effect outcome.
 



37 again. It's all in the moustache.


24, a year younger than I actually am. This thing is prejudiced against facial hair. It never got my gender wrong, though.

I'm going to upload these fundraiser photos to my gallery blog. I haven't put anything on there in ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment