Sunday, May 3, 2015

Rock Wall

I got into my old exercise routine recently. During the last stretch of college I really wasn't able to follow it and I was really worried that I had completely regressed. It wasn't so bad. I could almost complete my entire routine, and I think I just need to break myself in before I'm able to do the whole thing. Definitely capable of doing more at this time this year than I was at this time last year.

My goal is to do better climbing the rock wall in summer program training than last year. Honestly, that's what inspired me to start looking after my health. Last year, I was the only summer program leader that couldn't climb the rock wall.

My house has three refrigerators and three bathrooms. Since my two remaining roommates live in the basement, I figured I'd have my own private fridge and bathroom. But both of my roommates changed rooms to a higher level. So I thought that we'd wind up sharing space despite having two sets of unused resources.

Doesn't really matter though, since I've got two roommates moving in this week. Back up to five people, the house is filling up and we'll use it to full capacity.  They're a couple of girls from India. Since the two people I'm living with right now are Indian girls, I'm really going to be a minority.

Really parallels last year. My two roommates that I'm living with now are the same I was living with last year. Between summers, we've had many people filter through, but we ended up together again. Now they've swapped rooms, and these two new girls are moving in at the same time of year, and moving into the same rooms that they used to live in.

Got my indoor garden started. Growing some stuff inside to transplant on the May 24 weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment