Monday, March 19, 2012

Check Beneath the Karadje Info Post

Okay, that last post wasn't my daily update. If you want to see it, go to the one previous. I applied to college and linked an article on shea butter. The reason I posted a copy of my instructional guide for Mali living is because, according to a new post on the logbook, it's possible that the logbook will be erased shortly. Whether that's because it requires maintenance and wouldn't last on it's own, or because the only moderator that's currently active has his own motive for closing it, I don't know. My update will not receive the same attention as it would have, had it stayed on that logbook (I don't think it will be the #1 hit on Google) but I want it to still be around, somewhere, which is why I've adapted it here. Formatting doesn't work so well.

All the photos have to be updated manually, so reposting the gallery update won't be simple. But, for the time being, at least I got the guide up.

No comments:

Post a Comment