Saturday, March 3, 2012

CWY Logbook Photo Gallery

Well, I made my photo gallery contribution to the CWY logbook, just like I said I would. It covers both La Pocatiere and Karadie. I was surprised in that I managed not to have the Mali photos dominate the post by too much. I posted 18 Quebec photos, and 22 Mali ones. If you want, you can glance over it. I only published eight Quebec pictures in my Gallery blog, five of which I reposted to the logbook, so that's 13 new Quebec photos. Most of the Mali photos on the logbook have been seen here, but I posted some new ones of just random villagers, and I think a couple of the animal pictures are new.

I tried not to post images that gravitated around my specific experience, and instead attempted to give an idea of the program in general. I only posted images in groups of two or four, to help spacing, and tried not to concentrate on any one area too heavily.

Mama made it into two photos. Don't know how I feel about that, but I thought they were the best combination of photos, given the format, so I let it slide.

Here's the link: http://logbook.cwy-jcm.com/maliquebec1/2012/03/03/photos-of-la-pocatiere-and-karadiekaradje/

I actually got a message from my CP today, asking me how Canada and my family are, and telling me that all is well in Mali.

No comments:

Post a Comment