Sunday, May 6, 2012

Plumbing Issue

I reviewed my gallery, and it appears that I missed Summer as well as Spring in my seasonal collection.  Fsshh... I thought I'd just cap off an old project, but this is turning into a chore.

We had a big-ish plumbing issue.  The whole street needed to have it's water cut.  We spoke to our landlord, who needed to call a plumber and also get permission from The City of Guelph to shut the water down.  It was all wrapped up inside a day, though.  A pipe broke, or something.  It was a leak that was running like a faucet.

Facebook has a function now, where it puts a map on your front page showing everywhere that you've logged on.  It's got Summerside, Thunder Bay, and Chisasibi on there, so that means they've been recording my movements since Katimavik at least.  This is a function that is automatically added to your profile.  I don't have a problem with it, but I know that there are people who might.

Also, they didn't force Timeline again, so I just look like a huge tool that complied early.

No comments:

Post a Comment