Monday, May 14, 2012

Landed in Kenabeek

I arrived at my grandparents house the other day.  Today, I had my first driving lesson.  I've probably mentioned it, but I only have my G1 license (Canada has a graduation license system, going G1, G2, then G) because I don't know anyone with a car who can consistently give me lessons.  Now I do.  Today's lesson went well, and I'm hoping to get practice more days then not.

I'm taking photos, too.  There's some really beautiful landscape out here, and the house itself is quite snazzy.  This is the first time I've been up here in the Spring.  I think I've been up here every season except Spring, until this time, although that's what I said about my Guelph seasonal photos project.  But this time, I'm thinking that I've been up here because of summer vacation, Christmas vacation, and Thanksgiving.  The old school system didn't allow for a Spring visit.

Up here, Spring's as nice as it's going to get, but it still isn't my favourite season.  I can't help but feel the wilderness will look more robust once the wilderness grows out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment