Friday, May 4, 2012

Raccoon and Souvenirs

Saw this little critter the other day and snapped a pic.  No matter how troublesome I hear raccoons are to homeowners, I can't help but have a positive reaction when I see one face-to-face, as I haven't had many opportunities, and even if they are pests, they are quite handsome pests.

He was sitting on my neighbour's roof.  Initially he was much closer, but after I went back inside and came back with my camera, he'd retreated a little bit.  I had to zoom in almost to max capacity to get a decent shot, which usually causes a decrease in photo quality, but I was surprised that it came out as well as it did.

I was in the mood to take photos, so here's some pics of my Africa swag.  Not the best quality here, either, because of lighting.



I took some photos of the Springtime, to go along with my set of Guelph seasons.  I did Summer, Autumn and Winter in one year, but then I did Katimavik, didn't bother during the time before leaving for CWY.  I finally completed the set, but as my camera is always going to make trouble, even uploading photos is tedious.  I did the raccoon and souvenir photos, then got bored.  So I'll probably upload those tomorrow.

It's going to be different scenery, though.  All the other seasonal images were done in the area around where I used to live... You know, where the prostitute was murdered.

I took a bunch of pictures of plantlife and the speed river.  I'm not sure that will suffice, but I don't find this neighbourhood, or this season, to be as photographically inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment