Monday, January 27, 2014

Dead Computer and Bird

Well, my computer is broken. I tried to go into the Admin account and it had the "Logon Service service failed to logon" message. So that's my final account I guess. I switched my Gryphon account to a new section, the problem ceased but later cropped up, swapped to the Admin, and now the Admin has the same issue. So I guess it's done. Hitting me a bit harder than it should, what with all the current destruction.

On my way from the school, I ran into a hawk, laying on its back dead. Big majestic bird just laying there. I seem to start a lot of sentences with "I'm not superstitious but...". I guess what I mean to say is "I feel like I'm above superstition but I can't help but take note of patterns between seemingly unrelated issues."

Dead friend. Dead bird. Dead computer. Bah.

Although a friend of mine says she can probably get my computer to work again. Might as well give it a shot. I backed up all my important information so it's all good but preserving the computer might be a boost in morale, if nothing else. One of my friends said a laptop lives an average of three years and another friend said five. So at five and a half I guess my laptop was pretty okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment