Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Laptop is Back

Guess where I'm posting this from? My laptop. I'm even using the Gryphon account. A friend of mine offered to fix it and she did. She just reset the accounts to times when they were previously operational. I've done that in the past when my account messed up and it came up as an option automatically, but since it never did that these past times, I didn't realize it was still a possibility. She went in and reset it manually.

Should probably still get a new one. The same issue will probably repeatedly return since it did it three times before, but I'm so blissed out because now the broken laptop no longer symbolizes death, because it didn't follow my friend and the dead hawk. She even unlocked the mouse and taught me the trick. You just press a button near the top.

Did an eight page paper the other day, but it's gotta be some of my worst work, since I'm so lacking motivation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment