Thursday, March 27, 2014

Went Bowling

So today I found out that there's a grocery store right by where I work. One of my coworkers forgot to bring a lunch so she said she was going to buy one. We were walking together so I went with her and found out that she was going to a grocery store. At first glance it looked like heaven, although really it doesn't make much of a difference because I'll be able to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

Remember how I said people think you're a saint in this field? Well, today, someone on the bus came up to me to tell me that he respected me for what I do, and that I'm the kind of person that makes the world go round, and that it's people like me that change the world.  Haha, told you.

I got to leave the building for the first time today. I took some of the participants bowling. They were so good, I was completely destroyed. I went around asking each of them for pointers and to show their techniques, but I could not bring myself to their level in that session.

No comments:

Post a Comment