Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tired

I've had six hours sleep in the past 48 hours... And not like, in a row, either. Three two hour naps. I have four things due in five days. I just finished the two most high-intensity ones, though, and have nothing due tomorrow. I literally don't know what to do with the free time.

I landed all three interviews I applied for. I also have a mock counseling session I have to attend, so I have interviews four days in a row...

I got a new laptop. It has a touch screen. It also has a mouse pad though, which is good. It's smaller than my old laptop. One gripe I have with it is that the mouse button is part of the mouse pad, so it's easy to slide your mouse when you click. I'm not using it right now. I managed to fix my old computer's Internet, and I haven't had the spare time to try and find out how to connect my printer with my new laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment