Monday, January 26, 2015

School Fundraiser

For one of my school projects we have to do a fundraiser. One of the gimmicks that my group is doing is that, if enough money is raised, I will have to shave my beard!!! Five year dedication to this thing, can't imagine myself without it. I'm growing it out as long as possible before the event, to boost motivation. I'm not even allowed to trim!

I just got a letter from myself from when I completed Ways2Work five years ago. I don't even remember writing it!! I'm steeling myself to look at it. Grrr... So nervous!

Just did the first Respect Meet of 2015. The theme was Human Library! I'm facilitating another one tomorrow.

Jut ordered a phone case for my smart phone. If I'm gonna have a decent phone, I'm going to treat it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment