Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

The New Year has come and gone. I celebrated at my old friend from high school's place, that I mentioned in one of the December posts. Earlier in the day, me, my mother and my brother met up with my grandparents and one of our cousins for lunch.

It's pretty easy to set New Years Resolutions for 2015... I've got to graduate college and get a job! Crazy to think I'm ending the starting stages of life and stepping out into a career path (hopefully).

I finally figured out what was wrong with my smart phone... After going through two customer service people, I brought it to one of those stands in the mall, and after playing with it for a bit, they were able to figure out that it was just stuck in airplane mode. It still took three of them to figure it out, though.

When they were looking it over, they complimented my pone's camera, and I realized that they were likely going through my photo gallery. Along with a few test photos of my room and some pics of a neighborhood Christmas sign were a number of sarcastic selfies, done in the likes of which I have become used to seeing done by my (majority female) peers. I knew that trying to explain the situation would just come across as denial, so I put on my most stoic, non-apologetic look and gritted my teeth through their compliments toward my phone and camera. Then I slipped away quickly, pretending my embarrassment stemmed from the airplane mode thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment