Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Brother's First Aid Course

My brother's getting his First Aid and CPR certificate today.  It's going to be a grade better than the one I got, which seems to be a theme in his experience when compared to mine.  Mine was a Level A, but his will be a General and Level A.  I figured Level A must be the max, because, well, that's how school papers are graded (actually, they don't mark that way around here but for some reason that system is still universally recognized).  But I guess I was wrong.  He's studying the practice for longer than I got to, too.  Honestly, I don't feel that I was deserving of my certificate.  Post-completion of the course, I did not feel confident to take someone else's life into my own hands.

Apparently my old employment counselors told my brother to tell me to attend a free yoga class downtown.  That's... odd.  I also have an invitation to volunteer at some tree place.  My brother's behind that one, too.  He actually got a tree and brought it home.  We're supposed to keep it in this plastic pot for awhile, and then plant it at some later time which my brother knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment