Monday, September 14, 2009

Feeling Sickly

I'm feeling kind of sick today. I get sick every year on my birthday, and since mine isn't until about a week from now, I'm hoping this doesn't mean that I'll be sick all week.

I was supposed to work for one of my clients today, and I was ready to work through it, but the person I was working for perceived my illness, and I wound up cutting early. This person is the same one who was planning that co-op, but now it looks like they're going to wait a bit and see how they manage before they go further.

I sent out 16 resumes via the job bank today. Actually, I'll admit this is the culmination of what I said I did yesterday. Really, I had just compiled lists yesterday, and today was the follow-through.

I have these job tracking sheets that I got from 2ndchance Youth Employment Counseling a good while back, and it looks like I'll finally have them all filled out soon. Just 12 more positions and I'm done. Took me about five months, I think.

Sorry this is such a short update, but I should really get to bed. Hey, at least I updated. Today was pretty uneventful. Other than what I just wrote, I guess I could buffer this out by getting my 100 Years of Solitude review up, or talking about some kind of day-to-day activity, or drag up something from the past or analyze some quality of life, but really, if I'm being honest, I'm tired and sickly and and I'd just like to get to sleep. I wasn't about to welsh on my goal of daily updates on the third day of this routine, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment