Thursday, February 3, 2011

Losing the Spring Race

Hey, so if you type my name into a Google search, you'll get it as a suggestion before you finish. And no, there isn't anyone else in the world with my name. That's a little freaky.

They hired more temps. That means that, they still have work for them, but got rid of most of them anyway. They weren't good enough. The fact that I'm still around shows I made the cut.

Some guy that's only been working here for a couple weeks... Same guy that replaced me on building... beat me at springing! We had five races and he beat me, five out of five. I claimed one was a tie, and one time one of my springs came loose, but those were lies... I lost.

I was the best in the factory at springs, or so I thought. I was the best at springs in the best shift in the factory. But I'm not anymore. This one guy can beat me and this other guy is at least fierce competition.

If you're the only person who volunteers to do everyone's least favourite job every day, you at least deserve to be the best at it!

And this guy... Ah, I'm not going to talk about this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment