Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flickr

Guess what I found?



Hawa Coulibaly! She's the one in the pink shirt. She was one of the people I was lamenting not having a photo of. During this shot, my camera's still on it's low-quality setting, and she's not too in-focus, but I'm still kind of glad I found this.

I found out what "Unofficial transcript" means. It means a transcript that isn't sealed in an envelope. Apparently, colleges accept unofficial transcripts all the time, but it depends on the individual college's policy on it. So I have to check with the individual colleges I applied to, and if they don't accept them, I need to to my high school and request a transcript that's sealed in an envelope.

Turns out my doctor's appointment isn't today, but next Thursday. They acted like I'd made a silly mistake, but I dunno. "Twelfth" isn't very easily misheard as "Nineteenth" if you catch my drift. I hate to be suspicious, but I feel like somebody rescheduled me without bothering to let me know.

I have a Flickr account now. It's a networking site centred only around the publication of photos. I uploaded all my Mali photos in one album, but didn't title them or add descriptions. I think I'll do another album for the Quebec phase, and another for old photos.

I got called back by the agency and asked if I was still looking for work. They offered a two day assignment, but they needed to see if the employer still needed me. They said they'd call back if he did. They didn't call back, so I guess he didn't.

Okay, I don't know how Flickr privacy settings work. I said "Available to the public" but I don't know if they consider the "public" as restricted to fellow users of their service, like Facebook does. Here's the link, anyway:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78975407@N05/sets/72157629438796588/

No comments:

Post a Comment