Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Showers

Well, it's been snowing over here.  Snowing and sleeting and raining and hailing.  At one time, it seemed like snowballs were falling from the sky.  Not fluffy snowballs made from packing snow, either.  More like the ones that are frozen in the centre, from a chunk of ice that some schoolyard jerk snuck in, defying the playground rules of war.

I have a friend who does his own blog.  It's called VIDEO GAMES.  It's kind of central to one subject, although I won't let on which subject that is.  I didn't think he'd keep it up consistently, but apparently he has.

You should go over there and click on the ads a bunch of times.  Every time somebody clicks on an advertisement there, Google pays him a little.

Here it is:

http://mmmnw.blogspot.ca/

I'm going to recommend it on Google+ and Tweet it.  'Cause that's the kind of friend I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment