Sunday, January 16, 2011

Depressiion...

I'm depressed... I don't think I want to do this job for the rest of my life... As long as you keep a positive attitude and view it as a game... your coworkers as the players... it's not too bad, but... After awhile... you feel like you're playing yourself down...

Yo... Am I allowed to write about alcohol? I'm legal age, no matter where I am in the world, but while my mother's still on medication that requires her not to drink,I feel guilty...

Okay, I won't, for now. I have several other friends whom it would be a betrayal to to speak on this topic.

And this reminds me... You know the real reason I don't so easily lapse back into my old life philosophies? It's because I have a certain responsibility. I realized recently that EVERYONE I spend time with has a significant disability and dependency in me.

It makes sense. When somebody experiences something ugly, their savior becomes a symbol in their eyes, linked with tragedy. People might attempt to return the favour out of obligation, but it's never good enough. In their eyes, their savior becomes a symbol of the original tragedy. So if this person epitomizes the original event, they likely want to shut out

the cure, because there can be no cure if there dying in my apartment has everrisen isn't a condition to begin with.

Love is determined by the efforts of a person when they're at their most challenged, Nobody in my family has ever risen to the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment