Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Recruits

We got the new Night Shift recruits today. They just transferred them from Days, they didn't hire new people. They might have hired some people for Days for the position the new guys used to have, since Days is sort of like the starting point.

The new guys are my old team from when I just started! And one of them is that guy I signed up at the temp agency with. Now it's time to see who got better in this time! I'm gonna show him that Nights beats Days!

We got two more bread pans! Before, there would always be two loaves that needed to be baked separately, but now I can do them all at once! Our oven is working again, too. I keep wanting people at my work to notice the bread, and ask if my mom bakes bread. Then I'd say "I BAKED IT!"

This is as much of a post as I can do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment