Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow. I haven't posted since New Girl. I've been doing a lot of Karate! I told you, that takes my whole day away. I should be sleeping now, and I'm only updating because I'm procrastinating doing something else.

Okay, I did what I was procrastinating... Now I'll tell you... New Girl got fired! She said she'd do overtime, changed her mind, and got fired after her first shift!

There's a new guy, and he seems to be a keeper. Two whole days, and he hasn't been fired!

I brought in a loaf of bread for a coworker today, and now he's going to give me some homemade chili. It's a food trade!

My brother is going to start flute lessons.

I'm going to see a friend I haven't seen since Katimavik tomorrow, and I got a message from someone wanting to get together who I haven't seen in over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment