Monday, January 17, 2011

Public Apology

Okay, so I made a weird post last Saturday night... Go and read it, it's called "Depression..." Sorry, "Depressiion...". Here's an excerpt:

"So if this person epitomizes the original event, they likely want to shut out

the cure, because there can be no cure if there dying in my apartment has everrisen isn't a condition to begin with."

What. The. Fuck.

What does "everrisen" mean? Dying in my apartment?! HUH?!

I also reference having friends to whom it would be a betrayal if I spoke about alcohol. No I don't!

Okay, I'm going to explain this: I was drunk. Really, really drunk. I don't remember posting that.

But seriously, that doesn't sound drunk. I wasn't making enough spelling, punctuation or grammar errors. Instead, it sounded intellectual and intentional, but followed an insensible path of logic. I sounded out of my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I consider myself blessed that there was very, very little overlap between the time that I drank heavily and the existence of blogs. I am quite sure that I would have posted some things that would have made excellent sense at the time and would have been incoherent the next day.

    In a similar vein, I believe I would have seen quite a few of my text messages on TFLN.

    I think an occasional drunk post isn't that big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete