Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Post

Alright, before I get on to anything else, I should get out of the way that I've been drinking. This isn't too bad. Last year, I was drinking more days than I wasn't around the holiday season, mostly, I think, because it was the first year that I was legal and everyone wanted to see me get legally drunk. This year the novelty is over, and thus, this is only the second holiday drunk post.

I tried to get a picture of the Blue Moon of 1009/10, but I only got snowflakes, and the snowflakes would reflect light off them, making them seem like they were the moon... got a bunch of images, which I may end up uploading, but not tonight.

Yesterday, someone from my brother's forum introduced his own eblogger, and I introduced my own in kind. I watched him and he watched me back. I was supposed to get my game face on, which I'm not sure if I did or not.

I finally got my eBlogger avatar working, though, thanks to him. For some reason, the option to edit my avatar came up only when I decided to follow his blog.

Yesterday, I went into my inbox in my gmail and looked up "job application" to get an old resume so that I could copy/paste something into my more modern resume for formatting purposes, and it gave me "1-20 out of hundreds and hundreds". That's right. Even the Google Gmail archives admit I've sent hundreds and hundreds of job applications. What's even more depressing is that I made a conservative effort to apply at more places in-person than online, which means that, even with hundreds and hundreds of online applications, 've done more than twice that in-total.

And just so you guys know, I updated this blog more often than I didn't, even this month, when it was the most difficult.

Anyway, see you all around! I'm about done for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment